- Return Policy
• Most items can be returned with original receipt and presented in original condition within the first 30 days of purchase or first 30 days after delivery (If purchased online), Big items such as wheelchairs, scooters, lift-chairs, walkers, patient-lifts and electrical beds can be returned within 3 days of purchase or delivery.
• Custom orders, special orders, and items that are non-stock cannot be returned.
• You can fill out and email a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) to begin your return process, you will be contacted by a team member within 2 business days to help you through the process. (In oder to view and fill out this form you need Adobe Acrobat Reader you can download it here if you do not have it installed in your machine.)
• Refunds will be given in the same form of payment (Example: If the customer paid with a credit card the refund will go to a credit card.)
• There is a 20% restocking fee for all big items such as wheelchairs, scooters, lift-chairs, walkers, patient-lifts and electrical beds.
• All shipping cost are not refundable, shipping fees on returned products are the responsibility of the customer unless the product is received with damage, defects, or shipping error.
• For health concerns and to prevent injury to our customers the following items cannot be returned:
• Bathroom Safety Equipment
• Hygiene Supplies
• Wearable Items that have been worn or fitted
• Sterile Products that have been opened or damaged
Return cases are resolved on a case by cases basis we understand every situation is different and we are willing to work with our customers for any additional questions or concerns feel free to call us at 214-328-0677.